Saturday, December 17, 2011

It is marshmallow time.



I'm back.


I think my last post specifically said how the first day of school is actually the opening ceremony of the holiday season. I hate to say it, but I was right.

Today, in my few spare minutes from a family trip to the library, 2 parties and a ballet recital rehearsal, I managed to stop by my blog and I decided it was time to jump back into it. I've was wondering what to write about and then Brandon handed it right to me. You see, I was in the bathroom, getting ready for our lovely neighbor's annual Christmas party this evening and I was encouraging Brandon to ask his sisters to peel him a clementine for a quick snack before the party. He answered, "I don't need a "
clementime", I need marshmallow-time. He has been saying so many great thing, but I am forgetting them. That is one of the great things about blogging. Reading the entries brings me right back to the moment. I love it!

Brandon knows the party starts at 7:00. He said, "Mom....I think it is 7:00." It is not, but I do have a few things I should be doing. So this one is short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment