Monday, June 6, 2011

Hmmmm, I smell something...


It feels like it has been so long since I've had time to update my blog properly, so that is just it, I will no longer be properly blogging. Don't expect a picture. Don't expect accurate spelling. Not until school starts up again this fall, if ever. So many funny things and experiences have passed, and then because I forget to write them down, they end up lost along with my pesky coffee cup. So I've decided I just need to get my thoughts out quickly, when I have them.

So back to my blog entry title. My 2 1/2 year old said to me matter-of-factly, "Hmmmm, I smell something...it must be poop or dinner." He calls them like he smells them, what can I say. I'm glad we were at our home, and not at someone else's. I wish I could remember what he was smelling, but I can't. At least I remembered how to access my blog. Okay, my computer had the password saved, but still, I remembered I had a blog. Work with me here.

Happy summer.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you're alive! Had to call to check up on you. Gotta love the things they come up with. And you are right, just get it down. We don't care about perfection!

    ReplyDelete