Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E-I-E-I-O!



When Brandon has a good idea, he says "I-dea!" I believe it is the contraction for "I have an idea..."


Brandon calls McDonald's, "Ol' McDonald's." Then on the way there, he says "I'm gonna pet a goat!" We don't go there often, but he is quite familiar with the restaurant. He never seems to question why there is no goat there, though? Hmm. It is not at all like when my first born was 5 and in her only year of preschool. A friend and her mom suggested that we all go to McDonald's for a playdate. Alicia was excited, she looked at me and said, "What is McDonald's?" It was a proud moment for me, and a shocking moment for a few others.


Here is a good one. This just happened while typing this entry. Brandon is constantly trying to find new ways of reaching me when I am busy doing something. He said from the other room, "Mooooooom, I want chocolate milk and you are going to get me chocolate milk."

Aye, aye, Captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment