Sunday, July 4, 2010

Amazing frugal tip!!!

I’m sure most of you use both sides of your swiffer sheets. If you don’t, you should start. They work just as well on the “wrong” side. Here comes the amazing tip. After both sides are really dirty, for me that means it looks like we just got a new puppy, use the swiffer sheet on your garage floor. I can’t believe I never thought of it before. I’m so excited. Next dirty swiffer sheet is going to take a spin on my covered patio.

I guess this is so exciting because I would never use a new swiffer sheet on the garage floor or patio. I mean they are “outside” and are supposed to be dirty. I told this idea to my husband and oldest daughter. They seem to be missing something. They keep waiting for a punchline or something. Try this tip, I promise, you will like it.

2 comments:

  1. I have not actually thought of this, but I love it. Those things are expensive! I have attached a plain old rag onto my swiffer when I've run out and that worked ok, but I love your idea. I'm in high frugal mode lately, so thanks, this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a plain washrag. At Costco, you buy a 64 pack of swiffers, so they tend to last a bit. They continue to pick up debris even when they are loaded with stuff.It's pretty gross and great at the same time.

    ReplyDelete